Product Details: –
- Jade Plant
- Type of Plant – Succulent
- Plant Placement – Outdoors & Semishade
- Plant Height – Upto 6 inches
- Pot Material – Plastic
- Yellow Pot Size – 3 Inches.
About Plant: –
The jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow in home. They are long-lived plants and well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
How to Care Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright direct sunlight (atleast 4hours) for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water the plants thoroughly until some water trickles from bottom of the pot.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Reduce watering during winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.