- Plant Names – Green, White & Pink Syngonium Plants
- Plants Placement – Indoors
- Plants Type – Foliage & Air Purifier
- Plastic Pots Size – 3 inches each
- Plant Size – Upto 6 inches each
About Syngonium Plant:-
Syngonium Plant is a top listed NASA Air purifier Plant. Syngonium plant is native to South America. It is a perfect Feng Shui Plant. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium absorbs toxins and harmful chemicals into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins and chemicals go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant.
How to Care Syngonium Plants:-
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- Syngonium plant also requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight for proper and growth.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Water the plant only when the soil feels dry to touch. Do not Over water the plant.
- You can apply organic fertilizers (Mid Feb to May) like vermicompost, Garden green, etc to provide proper nutrients to the plant.