Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Aglaonema Lipstick Plant
- Type of Plant: Air-purifying Plant
- Plant Placement: Indoors
- Height of Plant: Upto 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Aglaonema Lipstick Plant: –
Aglaonema Lipstick needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive plant & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the topsoil ((1-2 inch) feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.