- Plant Name – Easter Cactus Plant
- Placement – Indoor
- Height – Upto 3 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 4 inches
About Easter Cactus Plant
Easter cactus is so named because it blooms around the Easter holiday in the northern hemisphere. It i s native to southeastern Brazil. Eastern cactus also known as Hatiora gaertneri, is a cacti which grow on trees or rocks only. It grows into a shrub-like plant with a woody base and if it grows properly flowers will produce oblong red fruit bearing seeds.
How to care Easter Cactus Plant
- It prefers bright partial light only.
- Should never be exposed to direct sun light.
- This plant prefers well drained and moist soil.
- Only use pot with drainage holes.
- Water the plant when soil completely dried.
- Lightly fertilize once in a month during the summer season.
- keep it indoor in a months of winter.