- Plant Name: Echeveria Pulidonis
- Placement: Indoor
- Height: Upto 4 inches Diameter
- Ceramic Pot Size: 4 inches Diameter
- Pot Color – White
About Echeveria Pulidonis Deremensis Succulent:-
Echeveria Pulidonis is a Mexican species well-loved for its form, colours, and ease of growth. This slow-growing blue-green succulent, rectangle leaves that are somewhat cupped to form a tidy badge. Echeveria needs optimistic sunlight to preserve their colours and dense rosette form. They will not survive a hard frost, but if there is a risk of cold temperatures, they can be brought indoors to grow on a sunny space sill or under a grow light.
How to care for Echeveria Pulidonis Deremensis Succulent:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.
There are no reviews yet.