- Plant Name: Elaichi Plant
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant height: Upto 6-10 inches
- Ceramic pot Size: 3 inches
About Elaichi Plant –
Elaichi (Cardamom) is one of the most exclusive and sole spices in the world. If you live in a very heartfelt, moist climate you can grow your own cardamom plant. Plant a few cardamom seeds indoors and let them grow for a few months so they shoot above the soil. Repot the sprouts to a shady place in your yard. It will take numerous years of watering and cultivation, but your plants will produce cardamom that you can harvest and use in boiling or cooking
How to care for Elaichi Plant: –
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.