Product Details: –
- Orange Jessamine Plant
- Plants Placement: Outdoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height: 6 – 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Orange Jessamine Plant: –
Orange Jessamine Plant is a tropical, evergreen plant native to Southeast Asia and China. It is also known as Murraya. It has gorgeous glossy leaves, aromatic foliage, and beautiful white bell-shaped flowers. The aroma of these flowers is of orange jasmine. Like this plant, Murraya Exotica entices bees, butterflies, and birds, your home would become really colourful and peaceful.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive direct sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
Neelam Bhandari –
Absolutely beautiful healthy plant .. wonderful packing I received the plant all over from delhi to adoni (AP) .. to my surprise the packing was so wonderful that not even a single leaf shedded .. do take plants from vitri greens and give beauty to ur garden n home ….