Product Details: –
- Kalanchoe Flowering Plant
- Type of Plant: Succulent Plant
- Common Name: Flaming Katy, Widow’s thrill, Panda plant, Christmas kalanchoe
- Plant Placement: Partial & Full Sun
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Height of Plant: Upto 7 inches
- Colors of the Flowers : three different color kalanchoe flower plant will be delivered as per availability.
- Type of Pot: Plastic
- Pot Size: 3.5 inches
About Kalanchoe Plant: –
Kalanchoe is a native to Madagascar, they are easy to care flowering succulent plants that do very well indoors. kalanchoes are short, bushy, upright plants with thick, oval-shaped leaves. They’re grown in a wide range of colours like red, orange, yellow, lavender, white, and pink. People are drawn to Kalanchoe for their easy care and vibrant leaves and flowers
How to Care Kalanchoe Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic compost during the growing(spring) season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
- Don’t fertilize during winter because that’s their time for rest.