Product Details: –
- Spider Plant
- Plant Type – Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement – Indoor
- Height of Plant – Upto 7 inches
- White Ceramic Pot Size – 5 inches
About Spider Plant: –
Spider plant is a native of South and West African region and it seems to be introduced into Europe by the end of the 18th century. It is also known as ribbon and airplane plant. Spider plant contributes to a healthy diet for many rural Africans with limited food budgets.This particular plant is tolerant of a wide range of temperatures and are highly durable and adaptable. It is one of the most easy to care plant. The wackiness of this plant would definitely amaze you and it would definitely add a great deal of charm to the decorative value of your house. It is available on an enticing plane white vase. One spider plant can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
How to Care Spider Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight for proper growth.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Water your plant only when the soil feels dry to touch. Do not overwater the plant.
- You can apply organic fertilizers (Mid Feb to May) to provide proper nutrients to the plant.