Product Details: –
- Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Common Name: Zanzibar Gem, ZZ Plant
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Height of Plant: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, ZZ Plant: –
Zamioculcas zamiifolia (Zz) plant originating From drought-prone Africa. Zamioculcas zamiifolia, commonly known as ZZ plant or Zanzibar Gem, is a tropical plant in the aroid family, Araceae.
ZZ plant also is an air purifier and in a NASA study, researchers found it is specifically adept at removing copious amounts of toxins from the air. The ZZ plant does produce small flowers at the base of the plant when it’s grown in its own habitat or outdoors. What makes this plant different from the others is that they have been studied and documented to have air-purifying capabilities.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Place the plant where it can receive indirect sunlight or artificial light each day.
- Let the plant-soil to completely dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot.
- Keep soil moist at all times and in during winter allow the soil to dry.
- Feed organic fertilizers every four weeks during the growing season (spring to summer).
- Water the plant once in a month during the winter season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs):-
How to propagate ZZ Plant?
ZZ Plant can easily be propagated in water from a stem and leaf cutting.