Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Aglaonema Snow White Plant
- Type of Plant: Air-purifying Plant
- Plant Placement: Indoor
- Height of Plant: Upto 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Aglaonema Snow White Plant: –
Aglaonema Snow White needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive plant & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
How to take care of Aglaonema Snow White Plant: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the topsoil ((1-2 inch) feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Where can I buy an Aglaonema Snow White plant?
It is hard to find this plant in the local nursery, but it is available online you can place your order with us.
How to propagate the Aglaonema Snow White plant?
Chop the stem’s top that has become leggy and root the stem in the soil or water. As too much soil can encourage the stem to rot, take a 2:1 mix of perlite to potting mix. Wait for the roots to grow and then transfer the root to a regular pot.
There are no reviews yet.