Product Details: –
- Basil Plant
- Scientific Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Plant Placement: Outdoor
- Type of Plant: Herbs
- Plant height: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Basil Plant: –
Basil, also called sweet basil, annual herb of the mint family grown for its aromatic leaves. Basil is likely native to India and is extensively grown as a kitchen herb. The leaves are used fresh or dehydrated to flavour meats, fish, salads, and pulps. basil tea is stimulating. Basil is an outstanding source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It’s also a decent source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Basil isn’t simply for interior use. When basil’s oils are removed to make a vital oil, it is used for giving cuts, wounds, and skin contagions.
How to Care Basil Plant: –
- This herb needs full sun so keep the plant in bright direct sunlight.
- It grows well in loamy and fertile soil with good drainage.
- Water the plant when the top(1-2 inches) of soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot the plant for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- Prune the plant throughout the year to control its size and promote bushier and more dense growth.
- Reduce watering during winter to prevent diseases.
There are no reviews yet.