- Plant Name – Veld Grape/Cissus Quadrangularis Plant
- Placement – Outdoor/Partly Shade
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Veld Grape Plant
Veld grape is a succulent, climbing plant producing stems from 1 to 15 metres long. It is also known asthe Cissus quadrangularis. The stems of this plant either crawl over the ground or climb into the surrounding vegetation and walls through tendrils. It is a popular medicinal herb, especially in India and Thailand.
Benefits having Veld Grape Plant at home
- The powdered dry roots are used for treating indigestion.
- The pulped stem is used in the treatment of asthma.
- It can be used in the treatment of haemorrhoids.
How to care Veld Grape Plant
- Plant Veld Grape plant in a full sun area or under partly shade.
- Moderate watering is enough to grow this plant.
- This plant is intolerant of any frost.
- It prefers well drained and loamy soil.
- Fertilize the plant with any organic fertilizers.
There are no reviews yet.