Product Details: –
- Plant Name: Calathea Roseopicta Dottie Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Height of Plant: 3 – 8 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Calathea Roseopicta Dottie Plants: –
The Calathea Roseopicta “Dottie” is the perfect plant for exclusive indoor plant-lovers. This plant has dark, green-purple leaves with an outstanding light-purple leaf sketch. This illustration looks a lot like a feather, which gives the Calathea Roseopicta “Dottie” an extra beautiful appearance. Another special feature is the fact that the Calathea tends to move a lot. In the morning its leaves spread open to catch the light, and in the evening, they close up again. Calathea Roseopicta ‘Dottie’ is an additional of these plants whose petals move go up and down dependent on the light and the time of day. Leaves will go up at night, and down during the day.
Calathea Roseopicta Dottie Plant Care Instructions: –
- It prefers bright indirect light to maintain the beautiful colours in the leaves.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, it can burn the leaves.
- This plant prefers highly organic and well-drained soil.
- Only use a pot with proper drainage holes.
- Water the plant twice a week.
- Fertilize every two weeks from spring until the early autumn with organic food diluted to half the recommended strength