Product Details: –
- Set of 4 Indoor Air Purifier Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoors & Outdoors
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Syngonium Plant in Yellow Pot: Upto 6 inches approx
- Sansevieria Plant in Orange Pot: Upto 5 inches approx
- Money Plant in White Pot: Upto 5 inches approx
- Jade Plant in Black Pot: Upto 6 inches approx
- Plastic Pots Sizes: 3 inches each
About Set of 4 Indoor Air Purifier Plants: –
- Syngonium Plant – Syngonium plant belongs to tropical rain forests in the West Indies, southern Mexico, Central and South America. It is also known as arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy and Pink Allusion because of its distinctively arrow-shaped leaves. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium is a perfect house plant and easy to grow. It can absorb toxins into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant. This Plant Requires minimal care, It also beautifies the space they sit in. Don’t wait to get one for your house or to gift one to your friends and family.
- Sansevieria Plant – Sansevieria Trifasciata Golden Hahnii is a species of succulent plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa. This member of the Asparagaceae family is a low maintenance plant that only needs watering once or twice a month. Sansevieria plant act as indoor air purifiers removing toxins from indoor environments. So, the ideal place to keep this indoor plant is the bedroom because this plant can convert all the carbon dioxide into oxygen at the night time. Order this houseplant with sharp-pointed sword-like leaves to make your house look more attractive.
- Money Plant – Money plant also known as Devil’s vine & pothos. Money plant has the emerald green heart-shaped leaves. Also, as the money plant is air-purifying, bringing this allows you and your family to breathe in a clean atmosphere. It is very easy to grow and stays green when kept in the dark.
- Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow at home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
How To Care: –
- These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plants require a pot with proper drainage holes.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper and growth.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- You can apply organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
- Water the plants thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How much sunlight does a golden money plant need?
Money plant prefers bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy an Indoor Air Purifier Plants?
The Indoor Air Purifier Plants are available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order online with us.
How to take care of a snake plant?
Temperature: Snake plants are hardy for a large variety of temperatures, Yet, they would prefer better warmer, as they are succulent plants. Furthermore, try not to expose them to a rapid drop or rise of temperature. Unexpected changes can stress the plant.
Lighting: A decent, controlled light is very important if you want to have a healthy snake plant in your house since indoor spaces never get as much of the Sun as the outdoors. Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
Watering: Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering during rainy and winter season. It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again. Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Soil: A good draining soil is very essential for the care of a Snake plant. Snake plants are more sensitive to overwatering other than any problem. To avoid such problem, always use a specially mixed succulent soil for your Snake plants. Also, always use a pot with proper drainage holes on the bottom.
How often do you water Syngonium?
Syngonium plant needs to be watered regularly, two or three times a week during the Summer season. The potting soil should be slightly moist during the growing season. During Winter Season reduce the frequency of watering to once a week.
Why is my Syngonium turning yellow?
The most common reason for yellowing leaves among Syngonium plants is improper soil moisture–in particular, overwatering. Only water your Syngonium when the top few inches of the soil in the pot is dry out completely. Water your Syngonium plant when the leaves start to wilt slightly.
Does Jade Plant need sun?
Jade plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
How to grow a jade plant?
Light: The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
Water: Water the plants thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. When watering, let the soil dry out before watering again.
Soil: Jade plant prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Fertilizer: Feed organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.