Product Details: –
- Plant Name: String of Pearls
- Plant Placement: partial shade
- Common Name: String of beads and Rosary
- Plant Type: Succulents, Shrubs
- String Lenth: Up to 15-20 cm
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
- Note: The image is for reference purposes only. Actual products may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
About String of Pearls Succulent:-
The string of pearls is a beautiful, cascading succulent with its small green bubbles along a slender stem that will add quirkiness to any house. The string of pearl is a perennial vine of the Asteraceae family and it originates from southwest Africa. In addition to its unique foliage, a string of pearls can produce tiny white flowers. A delicate string of pearls plants start small, but vines can grow up to three feet long. Like most of the succulents, it is very easy to care.
How To Care String of Pearls:-
- The string of Pearls plant-like bright indirect light, place them indoor near the window with strong natural light.
- this plant prefers well-draining succulent soil to thrive.
- Use pots with a proper drainage hole
- The string of Pearls is very sensitive to overwatering so water the plant once every two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs): –
Where can I buy a String of Pearls Succulent Plant?
The String of Pearls Succulent Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
There are no reviews yet.