- Hoya Kerii Succulent Plant
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant Height: Upto 3 inches
- Pot Type: Ceramic
- Pot Dimensions: 3.5 inches
About Hoya Kerrii Succulent Plant:-
Hoya Kerii Succulent Plant is typically found in Thailand, China and India. It is also known as Hear leaf plant. This heart-shaped succulent is actually a vining plant when it grows up. The hoya is a popular houseplant due to its heart-shaped leaves and low maintenance requirements. The heart leaves of Hoya are the reason why this plant has commonly known as sweetheart plant, lucky-heart plant, and love heart plant. Leaf cuttings growing in small pots are popular as a gift to your partner to symbolize love and devotion. These heart-shaped hoya are succulent and not a cactus, but often known as the heart cactus. They are extremely easy to care for as they grow slow in most indoor environments
How to care Hoya kerrii Succulent Plant:-
- It prefers bright, indirect sunlight year-round.
- Give them darkness at night.
- Water the plant when topsoil in the pot feels dry to touch.
- This plant won’t tolerate soggy soil.
- Use pot with drainage holes.
- Fertilize your plant twice a year at most if the plant is small or exists as a single leaf.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I buy a Hoya Kerrii plant?
The Hoya plant is a rare category plant but it is available online you can place your order with us.
How to propagate Hoya kerrii plant?
Hoya kerrii can be propagated through leaf cuttings
- Dip the cutting end in rooting hormone powder
- Submerge it in water
- Place it under bright indirect sunlight
- Change the water once every week
- Wait till small roots start to grow within 2-3 weeks
- Repot in soil when roots are 1-2 inches long
Does Hoya Heart need full sun?
Hoya kerrii requires bright, indirect sunlight year-round.
How to grow Hoya Kerrii plant?
Light – the Hoya plant doesn’t need direct sunlight to grow but it feels good in bright light and grows faster.
Soil – Use a standard Premium indoor potting mix. Make sure your pot has a Proper drainage hole.
Watering – Water the plant once the top inch of the soil is dry.
Feeding – you can use the organic fertilizer twice in a year
How often should I water my Hoya lucky plant?
During Summer Hoya plants need to be watered about once in 2 weeks. In the fall and winter, water it once a month.