Product Details: –
- Aglaonema Evergreen Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height: Upto 15 inch
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Aglaonema Evergreen Plant: –
Aglaonema Evergreen Plant needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor in bright light or direct morning sunlight at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Protect the Monstera plant from harsh direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed the Monstera plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.