- Plant Name: Sansevieria Trifasciata
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant Size: Up to 4 inches in Diameter
- Ceramic Pot Size: 4 inches in Diameter
- Pot Color: Off white
About Sansevieria Trifasciata Succulent:-
Sansevieria Trifasciata Succulent is a flowering plant that is native to Africa and Asia and kept as a precious indoor plant because it was believed the eight gods given their qualities as long life, prosperity, intelligence, beauty, health, and strength upon those who produced the snake plant. People mostly use it as an ornamental plant. It thrives well in small pots. Sansevieria also is between several plants selected by NASA for a study on how plants can be used for air cleansing and to combat sick building syndrome.
How to care for Sansevieria Trifasciata Succulent:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.
There are no reviews yet.