Product Details: –
- Areca Palm, ZZ Plant, Green Schefflera, Spider Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 6 – 18 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Pack of 4 Easy to Grow Plants: –
Green Schefflera – Green schefflera is also known as the Umbrella tree, It is a flowering plant native to Taiwan and Hainan. The Umbrella Plant is an outstanding indoor plant for office and house due to its great air-purifying qualities.
Areca palm – Areca palm is also known as golden cane and yellow palm and butterfly palm native Madagascar and naturalized in Andaman Island, southern Florida and Haiti. Areca palm is one of the most extensively used palms for bright interiors. As long as your ability to provide enough light and warm enough temperatures your palm will thrive wherever you decide to display it.
Spider Plant – This particular plant is tolerant of a wide range of conditions and are highly durable and adaptable. These plants are one of the most easy-care plants around. The wackiness of these plants would definitely amaze you and it would definitely add a great deal of charm to the decorative value of your house. It is available on an enticing dotted green vase.
ZZ Plant – This indoor plant really polishes. ZZ is gorgeous, threatening and so easy to care. The ZZ plant does produce small flowers at the base of the plant when it’s grown in its own habitat or outdoors. The place where it produces just needs to be able to house its size in diameter, which can become over 2ft once it develops making a table extent a nice place to the exhibition the plant.
Pack of 4 Easy to Grow Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
There are no reviews yet.