Product Details: –
- Top 3 Foilage and Air Purifier Plant
- Plants Placement – Indoors
- Plants Type – Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Syngonium Plant Size – Upto 4 inches approx
- Money Plant Size – Upto 5 inches approx
- Jade Plant Size – Upto 6 inches approx
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Plastic Pots Size – 3 inches each
About Plants: –
.Money Plant – One of the well-known florae you can spot in homes is the money plant. Money plants are set aside in households as they are believed to bring good prosperity to the home. They are also a low-maintenance plant and can flourish for a really long old-fashioned linked to the other green plants. Not just money plants look good but they also blowout positivity at your place.
Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow in home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
Syngonium Plant – It is a top listed NASA Air purifier Plant. Syngonium plant is native to South America. It is a perfect Feng Shui Plant. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium absorbs toxins and harmful chemicals into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins and chemicals go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.