Product Details: –
- Top 3 Foilage and Air Purifier Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoors
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Syngonium Plant Size: Upto 4 inches approx
- Money Plant Size: Upto 5 inches approx
- Jade Plant Size: Upto 6 inches approx
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pots Size: 3 inches each
About Plants: –
.Money Plant – One of the well-known florae you can spot in homes is the money plant. Money plants are set aside in households as they are believed to bring good prosperity to the home. They are also a low-maintenance plant and can flourish for a really long old-fashioned linked to the other green plants. Not just money plants look good but they also blowout positivity at your place.
Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow at home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
Syngonium Plant – It is a top-listed NASA Air purifier Plant. Syngonium plant is native to South America. It is a perfect Feng Shui Plant. It is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium absorbs toxins and harmful chemicals into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins and chemicals go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant.
How to take care: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
- Water the plants thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How much sunlight does a golden money plant need?
Money plant prefers bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy an Indoor Air Purifier Plants?
The Indoor Air Purifier Plants are available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order online with us.
How often do you water Syngonium?
Syngonium plant needs to be watered regularly, two or three times a week during the Summer season. The potting soil should be slightly moist during the growing season. During Winter Season reduce the frequency of watering to once a week.
Why is my Syngonium turning yellow?
The most common reason for yellowing leaves among Syngonium plants is improper soil moisture–in particular, overwatering. Only water your Syngonium when the top few inches of the soil in the pot is dry out completely. Water your Syngonium plant when the leaves start to wilt slightly.
Does Jade Plant need sun?
Jade plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
How to grow a jade plant?
Light: The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
Water: Water the plants thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. When watering, let the soil dry out before watering again.
Soil: Jade plant prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Fertilizer: Feed organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.