Product Details: –
- Set of 3 Best Pollutant Killer
- Plants Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plants Type – Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Syngonium Plant in Yellow Pot – Upto 6 inches approx
- English Ivy Plant in Orange Pot – Upto 5 inches approx
- Jade Plant in Black Pot – Upto 6 inches approx
- Plastic Pots Sizes – 3 inches each
About Plants: –
- Syngonium Plant – Syngonium plant belongs to tropical rain forests in the West Indies, southern Mexico, Central and South America. It is also known as arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy and Pink Allusion because of its distinctively arrow-shaped leaves. Syngonium is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium is a perfect house plant and easy to grow. It can absorb toxins into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant. This Plant Requires minimal care, It also beautifies the space they sit in. Don’t wait to get one for your house or to gift one to your friends and family.
- Jade Plant – Jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow in home. Jade is a long-lived plant. This is also well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
- English Ivy – English ivy or Hendra Helix is a very easy to grow houseplant, English Ivy is also one of the top plants to filter the air in-home or office. It’s native to Europe and western Asia.
How To Care: –
- These Plants Prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plants require pot with proper drainage holes.
- These plants require bright indirect sunlight or artificial light for proper and growth.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts of the plant.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- You can apply organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant
There are no reviews yet.