- Plant Name: Haworthia Attenuata
- Placement: Indoor/ Outdoor
- Height: Upto 5 inches
- Ceramic pot Size: 3.5 inches
- Pot Color: Red
About Haworthiopsis Attenuata Succulent: –
Haworthia Attenuata is also known as the Zebra plant. This plant is native to the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. It is frequently confused with the rare Haworthia attenuata to which it looks very similar. However, Haworthia attenuata can easily be illustrious by its white tubercles, which occur on both upper and lower sides of its leaves A fundamental distinction is that leaves are not fibrous. In adding, the leaves of Haworthia are frequently longer, thinner, and more splayed. It grows from a fleshy, tough root system and slowly creates a bunch of plants in a pointy, mounded bunch. The plump, long, pointed leaves that emerge from the centre of the badge are rigid and succulent.
How to care for Haworthiopsis Attenuata: –
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.