- Plant Name – Mogra Flowering Plant
- Placement – Indoor
- Height – Upto 12 inches
- Pot Size – 5 inches
About Mogra Flowering Plant: –
Mogra has five white petals are a tiny box of scent. It gives a relax to the brain, it rings with pleasure and calmness. In India, the Mogra flower has a excessive religious meaning it is known as a favorite flower of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. World over it is used in perfumes and medicine. The wreaths of the flower are offered to Gods and Indian women wear them in their hair as decoration.
How to care for Mogra Flowering Plant: –
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- Do not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.