Product Details: –
- Marble Queen Money Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 4 inches
About Plants: –
Marble Queen is a famous house plant form a money plant family. its dual colour leaves make it more attractive. The marble queen pothos, with its long flowing vines, makes a lovely table or hanging plant. This plant, occasionally mentioned to as devil’s ivy can be trained to grow on a pole or trellis. All pothos plants are effectual in cleaning the air of injurious chemicals. A marble queen pothos endures in low light.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.