Product Details: –
- Anthurium Red Flamingo Plant
- Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foilage & Flowering Plant
- Plant Size: 8 to 12 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Anthurium Red Flamingo Plant: –
Anthurium Red Flamingo is species of flowering plants, the largest genus of the arum family, Araceae. The Anthurium is also known as Lacyleaf, Flamingo Flower or Tail Flower. It is native to America, where it is spread from Mexico to northern Argentina and different parts of the Caribbean. The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It is commonly grown indoors in a living room and in a covered terrace area.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Anthurium requires porous, well-drained aerated soil rich in organic matter content.
- Anthuriums need a high light but not direct sunlight.
- Water your anthurium thoroughly, but allow it to dry slightly between waterings.
- Do not over-water the anthuriums as it may cause root damage and yellowing of the leaves.
- Fertilize the anthurium plant monthly during the spring and summer when the plant is actively growing.
- In winter, anthurium plants need a 6 week rest period with little water. This allows the plant to flower profusely again in the following season.
- Remove dead leaves and faded or brown flowers.
There are no reviews yet.