- Plant Name – Bryophyllum Pinattum Plant
- Placement – Outdoor
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Bryophyllum Pinattum Plant
Bryophyllum also known as the air plant, life plant, miracle leaf, and Goethe plant is a succulent plant native to Madagascar, which is a popular houseplant and has become naturalized in tropical and subtropical areas.
Benefits having Bryophyllum Pinnatum at home
- Bryophyllum pinnatum is given for the treatment of cough, cold and asthma.
- The plants root is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It is also used to prevent any kind of cardiac problem.
- Bryophyllum pinnatum is used for the treatment of fever.
How to care Bryopyhllum Pinattum Plant
- Plant it in a terracotta pot with drainage holes in the bottom.
- Use a sandy, well drained soil such as a cactus potting mix.
- Re-pot your plant in the spring but only if the plant outgrows its pot.
- Place it in a location with plenty of direct sunlight.
- This plant require a minimum of four hours of sun daily
- Water after the soil dries to a depth of about 2 inches.
- Add water to the potting mix and not the plant itself.
- To prevent rot, do not allow the leaves to get wet.
- Get your plants indoors if the temperature drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reduce watering during the winter months.