Product Details: –
- Plant Details: Spider plant, Money Plant, Marble Queen Plant
- Baskets Details: 5 Inches White Color Baskets with iron Chain
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Baskets Size: 5 inches
About Plants: –
Money Plant – One of the well-known florae you can spot in homes is the money plant. Money plants are set aside in households as they are believed to bring good prosperity to the home. They are also a low-maintenance plant and can flourish for a really long old-fashioned linked to the other green plants. Not just money plants look good but they also blowout positivity at a place.
Spider Plant – This particular plant is tolerant of a wide range of conditions and are highly durable and adaptable. These plants are one of the most easy-care plants around. The wackiness of these plants would definitely amaze you and it would definitely add a great deal of charm to the decorative value of your house. It is available on an enticing dotted green vase.
Marble Queen Plant – The marble queen pothos, with its long flowing vines, makes an attractive table or hanging plant. This plant, occasionally referred to as devil’s ivy can be skilled to grow on a pole or trellis. All pothos plants are well-organized in cleaning the air of damaging chemicals. A marble queen pothos lives in low light.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the lower soil to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.