Product Details: –
- Water Pennywort Plant
- Plants Placement: Outdoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height: 6 – 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Water Pennywort Plant: –
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive direct or indirect sunlight each day.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.