Product Details: –
- Zanzibar Croton Plant
- Plants Placement – Indoor
- Plant Type – Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height – Upto 6 inches
- Pot Type – Plastic
- Pot Size – 5 inches
About Zanzibar Croton: –
Croton is colourful lovely house plant for offices and homes. Croton indoor plants are native to the tropics, increasing wild in Indonesia and Malaysia. A humidifier or a steady misting with purified water will help your croton feel at home. Baby Croton does very well in low or non-natural light conditions. It is proved to be one of the best greenery plants.
Zanzibar Croton Care Instructions: –
- Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
There are no reviews yet.