Product Details: –
- Aglaonema Evergreen, Fiddle Leaf, Rubber Plant, Alocasia
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 12 – 24 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Plastic Pot: 6-8 inches
About Set of 4 Best Premium Plants: –
Aglaonema Evergreen – Aglaonema needs high humidity, some growers consider aglaonema to be a greenhouse plant. It will do best in the warm, humid, and bright atmosphere of a greenhouse, but it can be successfully grown indoors by coming as close as possible to these conditions. The aglaonema is an extremely attractive & one of the most used internal landscape plant. It is easiest of all indoor plants to grow, with several motivating diversities. The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
Rubber Plant – Rubber plants are grown as easy-care indoor plants, they also improve indoor air quality, according to studies conducted by NASA. Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, interpretation them innocent. Rubber plants also remove bacteria and mold spores in the air.
Fiddle leaf Plant – Fiddle leaf figs come from the tropical jungles of West Africa and can reach at least 40 feet in height. Fiddle like leaves and delicate veins made this plant its unique name. The plant is known for its beautiful outline. However, it also has a strong standing in the wild for somewhat different reasons.
Alocasia Plant – Alocasia is tropical a plant that is progressively becoming popular as indoor plants. They are classically grown as pot plants, but a better way is to grow the plants lastingly in the precise situations of a greenhouse. They do not do well in the dark and need good light if inside the house.
Set of 4 Best Premium Plants Care Instruction: –
- Keep the plant indoor or outdoor in bright light or direct morning sunlight at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Protect the Monstera plant from harsh direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well-drained and fertile.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed the Monstera plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
There are no reviews yet.