Product Details: –
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant
- Type of Plant: Air-purifying Plant
- Plant Placement: Indoors
- Height of Plant: Upto 5 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Red Pot Size: 3 inches
About Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii Plant: –
Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii plant is a species of succulent plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa. It is a rare hybrid succulent with yellow leaves accented by green vertical stripes. This member of the Asparagaceae family is a low maintenance plant that only needs watering once or twice a month.
Sansevieria plant act as indoor air purifiers removing toxins from indoor environments. So, the ideal place to keep this indoor plant is the bedroom because this plant can convert all the carbon dioxide into oxygen at the night time. Order this houseplant with sharp-pointed sword-like leaves to make your house look more attractive.
How to Care Sansevieria Trifasciata Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faq)
Where can I buy a Sansevieria Trifasciata?
The Snake Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
Does Snake Plant need sun?
Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
How to Grow Sansevieria Trifasciata Hahnii Plant?
Temperature: Snake plants are hardy for a large variety of temperatures, Yet, they would prefer better warmer, as they are succulent plants. Furthermore, try not to expose them to a rapid drop or rise of temperature. Unexpected changes can stress the plant.
Lighting: A decent, controlled light is very important if you want to have a healthy snake plant in your house since indoor spaces never get as much of the Sun as the outdoors. Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
Watering: Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering during rainy and winter season. It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again. Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Soil: A good draining soil is very essential for the care of a Snake plant. Snake plants are more sensitive to overwatering other than any problem. To avoid such problem, always use a specially mixed succulent soil for your Snake plants. Also, always use a pot with proper drainage holes on the bottom.
How do you propagate Snake Plant?
Take the leaf cuttings and insert them into the moist sand. Wait a couple of weeks and they will take root and develop. Plant the rooted leaf in sand or peat moss and follow common snake plant care.
There are no reviews yet.