Product Details: –
- Croton Petra, Codiaeum variegatum Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant Height: Upto 18 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 6 inches
About Croton Petra Plant: –
Croton Petra plant is an extremely diverse plant that is repeatedly grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant.
How to Take Care Croton Petra Plant: –
- Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during the spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in the current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs): –
Where can I buy a Croton Plant?
The Croton Petra Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
Why is my croton dropping leaves?
How to grow a croton petra plant?
Light: Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
Watering: Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
Soil: The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
Fertilize: Apply organic fertilizers during the spring and rainy season