Product Details: –
- Croton Petra, Codiaeum variegatum Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant Height: upto 18 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 6 inches
About Croton Petra Plant: –
Croton Petra plant is extremely diverse plants that are repeatedly grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Place your croton where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.