Product Details: –
- Peperomia Variegated Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage
- Plant height: 6 – 10 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Peperomia Variegated Plant: –
The Peperomia is native to the Tropical Americas and the Caribbean and is in the family Piperaceae. A popular indoor plant, it is sometimes called a baby rubber plant because of its thick green leaves. This peperomia is simply broadcast via leaf-cuttings and is able to renew after completely dying back to the stem. Like other peperomias, the Peperomia is non-toxic, making it safe to keep around your hairy friends. Under perfect conditions, it will flower indoors, creating narrow white spikes.
Plants Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive indirect light each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.
There are no reviews yet.