Product Details: –
- Oregano Plant
- Scientific Name: Origanum vulgare
- Plant Placement: Outdoor
- Type of Plant: Herbs
- Plant height: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Oregano Plant: –
Oregano is an excessive antibacterial plant. It has phytonutrients which contest infections such as staph. It’s loaded with antioxidants that help stop cell damage, and it’s an outstanding source of fibre, vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin E. Oregano has a very nice pungent and very strong smell which can be felt even from a distance.
Oregano has a long history of safe use in foods and food products. People won’t experience side effects from consuming oregano tea. Oregano has a long history of safe use in foods and food products. There are many trainings to help the use of oregano in defensive humans against various virus-related infections. The presence of antioxidants helps the human body in contradiction to the harmful effects of viral contagions.
How to Care Oregano Plant: –
- Oregano prefers bright direct sunlight.
- It grows well in loamy and fertile soil with good drainage.
- Water thoroughly, only when the soil is dry to the touch.
- Do not re-pot the plant for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
- Prune the plant throughout the year to control its size and promote bushier and more dense growth.
- Reduce watering during winter to prevent diseases.