Product Details: –
- Plant Names: Curly Croton Plant, Schefflera Plant, Croton, Gold Dust
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 16 – 24 inches
- Pot Type: Black Garden Plastic Pot
- Pot Size: 6 – 8 inches
About Plants: –
Curly Croton Plant – Curly leaf croton is a species of plant in the Codiaeum Genus, which is a member of the family Euphorbiaceae. It is a common house plant. This plant grows best in well-drained soil, Leaves are linear with honestly, curved tips, decided spirally around the stalks with a minor curved twist around the midrib.
Schefflera Plant – Schefflera is a lovely flowering plant native to Taiwan and Hainan. It looks like a smaller umbrella so it’s also known as the Umbrella plant. Schefflera comes in the best house plant and air purifier plant category. It is also grown as a landscape plant in slighter climates where frosts are not simple.
Croton Plant – Croton are extremely diverse plants, and repeatedly grown as indoor plants. The Croton house plant has a standing for being elaborate, but in reality, if you know about gentle for a croton houseplant properly, it can make for a strong and hard-to-kill plant. Croton plants produce a cloudy sap from wrecked stalks that can cause contact dermatitis on humans.
Gold Dust Plant – Gold dust is grown for its berries and leaves. Female plants harvest cheerful red berries in fall when a male pollinator is nearby. Gold-dust is a gorgeous plant. It has silky green leaves and white and yellow spots over the leaf external. One can simply see from this photo why it has the common name Dracaena Gold Dust.
Combo Care Instructions: –
- Place your plants where it will receive morning sunlight each day.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Feed organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.