Product Details: –
- Syngonium Green Plant
- Plants Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plants
- Plants Placement: Indoors
- Height of Plant: Upto 6 inches approx
- Material of Pot: Ceramic
- Elephant Shaped Pot size: 5 inches
About Plant: –
Syngonium plant belongs to tropical rain forests in the West Indies, southern Mexico, Central and South America. It is also known as arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy and Pink Allusion because of its distinctively arrow-shaped leaves. This member of the Araceae family is an easy plant to care for and grow as long as it is placed in a bright light situation. Syngonium is a perfect house plant and easy to grow. It can absorb toxins into their leaves from the environment, and the toxins go to the root area where they are changed into nutrients for the plant. Syngonium requires minimal care, It also beautifies the space they sit in. Don’t wait to get one for your house or to gift one to your friends and family.
How to Care Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- This plant requires bright indirect sunlight for proper growth.
- Water thoroughly in the summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- Do not over-water or splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged leaves of the plant.
- Use organic fertilizers (once a month) during the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) (Mid Feb to May) to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How much sunlight does a Green Syngonium plant need?
Syngonium plants prefer bright, not direct light, although it can also tolerate low-light conditions. So put your plant near windows where they can receive proper light.
Where can I buy a Syngonium Plants?
The Syngonium Plants are available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order online with us.
How often do you water Syngonium?
Syngonium plant needs to be watered regularly, two or three times a week during the Summer season. The potting soil should be slightly moist during the growing season. During Winter Season reduce the frequency of watering to once a week.
Why is my Green Syngonium turning yellow?
The most common reason for yellowing leaves among Syngonium plants is improper soil moisture–in particular, overwatering. Only water your Syngonium when the top few inches of the soil in the pot is dry out completely. Water your Syngonium plant when the leaves start to wilt slightly.
How to grow Green Syngonium Plant?
Soil: This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes. Use well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Watering: Water the plant only when the topsoil feels dry to touch. Try to avoid splashing water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Light: These plants require bright indirect sunlight for proper growth.
Fertilizer: Feed liquid fertilizers regularly during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Why my Syngonium Plant leaves curling?
Make sure that plant is getting sufficient light and water and Check that there are no diseases or pest. The leaves will stay curled if the plant is stressed
How do you keep Syngonium bushy?
Pruning throughout summer will boost new growth and make the plant bushier. You can prune the plant three or twice a year.
How to Propagate Green Syngonium Plant?
- Take the cuttings of preferred length just below a node and make sure that stems are long enough so at least few nodes can go in the water.
- Make sure your pruners are clean before taking the cuttings and remove some bottom leaves from each stem.
- Place the cuttings in water. Make sure 2-3 nodes are covered by water.
There are no reviews yet.