Product Details: –
- Rubber Plant, Ficus elastica Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Height: Upto 10 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 5 inches
- pot Colour: White
About Rubber Plant: –
Rubber plants are grown as easy-care indoor plants, they also improve indoor air quality, according to studies conducted by NASA. Their large leaves can absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, interpretation them innocent. Rubber plants also remove bacteria and mold spores in the air
How to Care Rubber Plant: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Apply organic fertilizers during spring and rainy season.
- Loosen the soil without damaging the roots. It will help the plant to uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in a shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in required light condition.