- Plant Name – Adenium, Desert Rose Plant
- Placement – Indoor
- Height – Upto 10 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 5 inches
About Adenium Plant
Adenium plant also known as desert rose. It ias a very popular ornamental plant, valued particularly for its flowers and unusual form which is a natural looking bonsai plant, it is cultivated throughout the world as a indoor plant. Desert rose found in tropical Africa – semi-arid areas from Mauritania and Senegal to Somalia, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania.
How to care Adenium, Desert Rose Plant
- It prefers a position indoor with indirect sunlight
- It requires a very well-drained soil.
- Water the plant when topsoil 2 to 3 inch feels dry to touch.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season ( April – August ).
- Plants which grown from seed may flower within 1 year.
- Desert rose plant stops flowering when temperatures exceed 38°c