- Plant Name: Haworthia fasciata
- Placement: Indoor
- Height: Upto 5 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 4 inches
- Pot Color: Red
About Haworthia Fasciata Succulent: –
Haworthiopsis fasciata is a low growing deeply suckering succulent that forms packed clusters. It has silver-white raised gleaming tubercles that connect to form bands that give the impress of “zebra stripes” but only on the underside of its leaves and leaves are tough. Most people confused with Haworthiopsis Attenuata because of their similar appearance, but the latter has no fibres and tubercles on both sides of leaves. It was introduced into agronomy at the beginning of the nineteenth century and is very common in cultivation.
How to care for Haworthia Fasciata Succulent: –
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.