Product details: –
- Plant Name: Burro’s Tail Plant
- Placement: Outdoor
- Common Name: Donkey’s Tail
- Height: Upto 3 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
About Burro’s Tail Succulent Plant: –
Burro’s Tail Succulent Plant is a beautiful and easy-to-grow trailing succulent with grey-green leaves. This plant is also commonly known as burro’s tail, or horse’s tail. Burro’s Tail is native to southern Mexico and Honduras. It is a member of the sedum family of succulents and is very easy to take care. In proper environment Sedum Morganianum blooms and produces attractive, pink or reddish flowers
How to care Burro’s Tail Plant: –
- It prefers full sun to bright partial light.
- This plant prefers well-drained and moist soil.
- Only use a pot with drainage holes.
- It needs moderate watering weekly.
- During the winter months, scale back to monthly watering.
- Overwater can damage the plant can cause the stems to rot and even kill the plant.
There are no reviews yet.