Product Details: –
- Sansevieria Black Gold Plant
- Plant Type – Air purifying
- Placement – Indoor
- Height of Plant – Upto 4 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions – 3.5 inches
About Sansevieria Black Gold Plant: –
It is an evergreen herbaceous perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of its creeping rhizome, which is sometimes above ground, sometimes underground. Its stiff leaves grow vertically from a basal rosette. It s tough, durable and highly tolerant of low light and poor soil conditions.
The tall, narrow, sturdy leaves are stiff and pointed. Colours include dark green, pale green, green edged with yellow, and variegated light green and yellow. Some species send up delicate flower spikes. The Sansevieria is the perfect addition to any indoor garden setting. With over sixty different varieties to choose from, everyone is sure to find the perfect match for their taste.
How to Care Sansevieria Black Gold Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.