Product Details: –
- Sansevieria Black Gold Plant
- Plant Type: Air-purifying
- Placement: Indoor
- Height of Plant: Upto 4 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 3.5 inches
About Sansevieria Black Gold Plant: –
It is an evergreen herbaceous perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of its creeping rhizome, which is sometimes above ground, sometimes underground. Its stiff leaves grow vertically from a basal rosette. It s tough, durable and highly tolerant of low light and poor soil conditions.
The tall, narrow, sturdy leaves are stiff and pointed. Colours include dark green, pale green, green edged with yellow, and variegated light green and yellow. Some species send up delicate flower spikes. The Sansevieria is the perfect addition to any indoor garden setting. With over sixty different varieties to choose from, everyone is sure to find the perfect match for their taste.
How to Care Sansevieria Black Gold Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Where can I buy a Sansevieria Black Gold?
The Snake Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
Does Snake Plant need sun?
Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
How to take care of a snake plant?
Temperature: Snake plants are hardy for a large variety of temperatures, Yet, they would prefer better warmer, as they are succulent plants. Furthermore, try not to expose them to a rapid drop or rise of temperature. Unexpected changes can stress the plant.
Lighting: A decent, controlled light is very important if you want to have a healthy snake plant in your house since indoor spaces never get as much of the Sun as the outdoors. Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
Watering: Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering during rainy and winter season. It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again. Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Soil: A good draining soil is very essential for the care of a Snake plant. Snake plants are more sensitive to overwatering other than any problem. To avoid such problem, always use a specially mixed succulent soil for your Snake plants. Also, always use a pot with proper drainage holes on the bottom.
How do you propagate Snake Plant?
Take the leaf cuttings and insert them into the moist sand. Wait a couple of weeks and they will take root and develop. Plant the rooted leaf in sand or peat moss and follow common snake plant care.