Product Details: –
- Jade Plant
- Type of Plant: Succulent
- Plant Placement: Outdoors & Semi shade
- Plant Height: Upto 6 inches
- Pot Material: Plastic
- Black Pot Size: 3 Inches.
About Plant: –
The jade plant originates from South Africa and can live for a very long time. It is also known as the lucky plant, money plant or friendship tree. Jade plants are succulent indoor plants which are easy to grow at the home. They are long-lived plants and well- known for its low maintenance. The best place to place the Jade plant is in the bedrooms.
How to Care Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water the plants thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Reduce watering during the winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
How often should you water an elephant Bush?
Underwatering can cause the leaves to dry up and sometimes drop off. Elephant bushes should be watered more often in summer and less in the winter. When watering, let the soil dry out before watering again.
Where can I buy a Dwarf Jade Plant?
The jade plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
How to Propagate Dwarf Jade Plant?
Take the leaf cuttings and insert them into the moist soil. Wait a couple of weeks and they will take root and develop. Plant the rooted leaf in sand or peat moss and follow common jade plant care.
Does Jade Plant need sun?
Jade plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
How to grow a jade plant?
Light: The plant requires bright direct sunlight (at least 4hours) for proper growth.
Water: Water the plants thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. When watering, let the soil dry out before watering again.
Soil: Jade plant prefers well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
Fertilizer: Feed organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
There are no reviews yet.