Product Details: –
- Plant Name: – Calathea Medallion
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height : 3 – 8 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- White Round Plastic Pot: 5 inches
About Calathea Medallion Plants: –
Calathea Medallion is a prevalent indoor plant that is easy to care for. The beauty of this type of Calathea is its large oval green leaves with purple bottoms. The colourful foliage of the Medallion Calathea plant can help to improve up any room, office, or other indoor location. Although Calathea is repeated tropical evergreen plants, they thrive indoors with minimal care.
Calathea Medallion Plant Care Instructions: –
- Your Calathea Medallion will do best in medium to bright indirect light. Never allow this plant to stand in the direct sunlight—the leaves will get sunburned.
- For best results, maintain a regular watering schedule and keep your Calathea Medallion moist, but not wet or saturated. This is not a drought-tolerant indoor plant, but it is relatively forgiving if you forget to water it from time to time. Extended periods of dryness can result in brown leaf tips or edges.
- Like many tropical indoor plants, your Calathea Medallion prefers a spot with ample humidity. If leaf edges begin to curl or brown up, mist them with lukewarm water on a regular basis, or use a pebble tray. Your bathroom or kitchen are perfect spots for this plant because these areas tend to be more humid.
- Your Calathea Medallion enjoys the warmth, preferably between 65-85 degrees, so maintain indoor temperatures above 60 degrees. Avoid cold drafts and sudden temperature changes.
- For best results, use a general houseplant fertilizer with iron every four weeks during the spring and summer. No fertilizer is necessary for the winter when plant growth naturally slows.
- Calatheas are non-poisonous plants and are safe for humans, cats, and dogs.
There are no reviews yet.