Product Details: –
- Calathea Roseopicta Rosy
- Plant Placement: Indoor
- Height Of Plant: Upto 6 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Dimensions: 4 inches
About Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant: –
The Calathea Roseopicta Rosy Plant belongs to the species Marantaceae or the prayer-plant family. It is native to northwest Brazil. Calathea is named as Roseopicta because of the pink-coloured stripes found along the middle part of the plant. The colourful foliage of the Calathea plant can help to improve up any room, office, or other indoor location. In the morning its leaves spread open to catch the light, and in the evening, they close up again.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- It prefers bright indirect light to maintain the beautiful colours in the leaves.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, it can burn the leaves.
- This plant prefers highly organic and well-drained soil.
- Only use a pot with proper drainage holes.
- Water the plant twice a week.
- Feed organic Fertilizer every two weeks from spring until the early autumn.