Product Details: –
- Caladium White Queen Plant
- Plants Placement: Indoor
- Plant Type: Foliage & Air Purifying Plant
- Plant height: 6 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 5 inches
About Plants: –
Caladium plants produce from a fleshy tuber under the soil. The best way to spread this plant is by in-between the rhizome into sections. Once replanted, each section will produce and form a new plant. Performs best in part shade to full shade, moist, well-drained soils. Avoid direct sun or the leaves may scorch. Provide regular dampness and do not allow soils to dry out. Outstanding in shaded beds and borders or containers.
Plant Care Instructions: –
- Caladium prefers very bright indirect light but no direct sunlight.
- Use pot with the proper drainage hole.
- Use an organic well-aerated loose soil that contains a good amount of peat moss
- Let the top of the soil to dry out before watering.
- Alocasia plants require less water during the winter.
- Avoid common low sprinklings, which would reach deeper roots and may encourage fungus.
- Fertilize every two weeks from spring until the early autumn with organic food diluted to half the recommended strength.
- Do not fertilize during the winter season.
There are no reviews yet.