Product Details: –
- Chamaedorea Elegans, Parlor Palm plant
- Type of Plant: Air-purifying Plant
- Plant Placement: Indoors
- Height of Plant: Upto 7 inches
- Pot Type: Plastic
- Pot Size: 4 inches
About Chamaedorea Elegans Plant: –
The parlor palm plant is known as Chamaedorea Elegans plant and it is commonly grown as a house plant in Indian homes. This beautiful tiny plant native to the rainforests in Southern Mexico and Guatemala.
The parlor palm is one of the most commonly grown houseplant palms in the world. It became popular in the world for several good reasons. The parlor palm required low light can handle lower and high temperatures and is non-toxic for cats and dogs. These factors make the parlor palm one of the most popular indoor plant grown in most temperate countries in the world.
How to take care of Chamaedorea Elegans Plant: –
- Place your plants where it will receive bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Water only when the topsoil ((2-3 inches) feels dry to touch.
- The soil must never be allowed to dry out completely.
- Water thoroughly in summer until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I buy a Chamaedorea Elegans?
It is hard to find this plant in the local nursery, but it is available online you can place your order with us.
How often do you water Chamaedorea elegans?
Water only when the topsoil ((2-3 inches) feels dry to touch, Do not allow the soil to dry out completely. Water thoroughly during summer season until some water trickles down from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering the Parlor Palm plant during rainy and winter season.
There are no reviews yet.