Product details: –
- Milt Sansevieria, Snake Plant
- Placement: Indoors
- Plant Type: Air purifying
- Height of Plant: Upto 8 inches
- Plastic Pot Dimensions: 3.5 inches
About Milt Sansevieria Plant: –
The Sansevieria Silver Plant plant is also commonly known as snake plant. It is one of the most commonly grown house plant in the world. The Snake plant cleanses the air by engrossing toxins and creating pure oxygen whereas most of the other plants produce carbon dioxide at night but the Sansevieria continues to produce oxygen.
Research, claims that house air pollution can be as harmful as outdoor air pollution. A study published in Harvard University Extension that the snake plant is one of the most oxygen creating indoor plants. Apart from being one of the best air-purifying houseplants, it also looks so attractive and exclusive. The famous NASA research of 1989 on house plants verified that plants with more foliage surface area leafier and bigger plants do better air purgative, and the snake plant is one of them.
How to Care Milt Sansevieria Plant: –
- This plant requires pot with proper drainage holes.
- It requires well-drained soil rich in organic matter.
- Plant require bright indirect light or bright artificial light for proper growth.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant leaves of the plant.
- Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot.
- Reduce watering during rainy and winter season.
- It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
- Use organic fertilizers during the growing season to provide proper nutrients to the plant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): –
Where can I buy a Milt Sansevieria Plant?
The Snake Plant is available online on Vitri Greens you can place your order with us.
Does Snake Plant need sun?
Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
How to take care of a snake plant?
Temperature: Snake plants are hardy for a large variety of temperatures, Yet, they would prefer better warmer, as they are succulent plants. Furthermore, try not to expose them to a rapid drop or rise of temperature. Unexpected changes can stress the plant.
Lighting: A decent, controlled light is very important if you want to have a healthy snake plant in your house since indoor spaces never get as much of the Sun as the outdoors. Snake plants can endure low light, and they can withstand the direct sunshine. In any case for the best, they demand indirect lights if possible. Too much direct sunlight carries a possibility of sunburn for the leaves.
Watering: Water thoroughly until some water trickles from the bottom of the pot. Reduce watering during rainy and winter season. It is important to let the soil dry out before watering again. Do not splash water on the leaves while watering, as this can expose them to rot.
Soil: A good draining soil is very essential for the care of a Snake plant. Snake plants are more sensitive to overwatering other than any problem. To avoid such problem, always use a specially mixed succulent soil for your Snake plants. Also, always use a pot with proper drainage holes on the bottom.
How do you propagate Snake Plant?
Take the leaf cuttings and insert them into the moist sand. Wait a couple of weeks and they will take root and develop. Plant the rooted leaf in sand or peat moss and follow common snake plant care.