Product Details: –
- 1 packet contains 50-80 seeds
- Seed Type: Hybrid
- Sowing Time: March-April, and August-September
How to Grow Vegetable Seeds: –
- Make your soil and fill seed starting trays or pots with it.
- Press seeds into the top of the soil.
- Cover the trays or pot with something to keep the humidity in while the seed germinates.
- Once sprouted, remove the humidity dome and put the plant under grow lights.
- Water when necessary and raise grow light heights when necessary.
Aatiqa Sharief –
Initially I was in doubt to try out this site. But am so glad I did. Amazing services. I primed my seeds by soaking it for a night and drying it for an hour before planting them and had almost 50% of them germinate by the next morning! Its been 5 days now since I sowed and almost 80% of my sowed seeds have germinated into tiny micro saplings