- Plant Name: Variegated Crassula
- Placement: Indoor
- Height: Upto 4 inches
- Ceramic Pot Size: 4 inches
- Pot Color: White
About Variegated Crassula Plant:-
This beautiful Crassula plant has variegated solid oval-shaped, mounding, succulent foliage leaves with cheerful red tips when placed in good sunlight. It does well planted in containers. Very delicate to over-watering, so err on the side of under-watering this species.
Nice in mainstay gardens and in cactus and succulent gardens and boundaries, adding stunning colour. Requires outstanding drainage. Works great in ampules where soil drainage and outdoor cultural conditions do not meet the plant’s supplies. Makes an interesting house plant if grown in enough light and could be joint with succulents of similar cultural supplies in larger containers.
How to care for Variegated Crassula:-
- Place the plant in Natural indirect bright light.
- DO not put the plant in direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Soil should be well-drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when topsoil (2-3 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Reduce water during the winter season.